- Step 1: Sign in to UI.Marketing
- Step 2: Validating Email Address
- Step 3: Resetting Password
- Step 4: Changing Password
Step1: Sign into UI.Marketing
- Have the user login to UI.Marketing using the information that was provided by your designated Account Manager and/or Account Coordinator
- Username: email address
- Password: hello123
- When they click on "Sign In," a pop-up disclaimer will then notify the user to validate their account by click on the link sent to their email address
Step 2: Validating Email Address
- Have the user check their Inbox for the UI.Marketing email that will allow them to reset their password
- IF they do not see a link in their Inbox, have them then check their Spam folder
- Once they click into the email, they will then have to click on the link, which will send them to a page inside UI.Marketing that allows them to reset their password
Step 3: Resetting Password
- When resetting their password, encourage the user to create a strong password
- Refer to How to Create a Strong Password for tips and ideas!
- Once the user has created their new password, click "Submit" in order to save it
Step 4: Changing Password
Once the user is logged into our dashboard, they have the ability to change their password at any time.
- Inside UI.Marketing, click on the "Account" drop-down tab, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Then, select "Password"
- This will then take you to the "Reset Your Password" page
- Click "Submit" when the password is created