Campaign Hub is used to view your proposal and orders. This document will focus on proposals specifically, how to search, filter, view, and edit. All of your proposals will live under here, regardless of if it is a new proposal or one that was already sold.
- How to Search and Sort For a Proposal
- Proposal Status
- How to Filter for a Proposal
- Ellipsis - View, Edit, Clone, Submit I/O
How To Search and Sort For a Proposal
The search bar at the top of Campaign Hub can be used to search for any proposal. The search bar works dynamically, meaning it will search for a proposal as you type. You can search for the advertiser or the name of the proposal in this search bar
With multiple proposals available to view, you can also use the headers at the top of the
Proposals view to sort in a specific order. Any of these headers can be sorted, you will know which filter is being sorted based on the arrow next to the column header. You can sort highest to lowest, or lowest to highest either numerically or alphabetically depending on the column type.
Proposal statuses are used to quickly identify the state of your proposal. You will see statuses in different areas throughout Campaign Hub which will be automatically updated based on the type of proposal and edit being made.
How To Filter For a Proposal
Use filters on the left-hand side to view a selection of proposals at one time. You can combine filters to narrow down your search or use one at a time to view a specific division, status, requestor, or budget range.
Ellipsis - View, Edit, Clone, Submit
In Campaign Hub, you have the ability to View, Edit, Clone, and Submit a specific proposal based on proposal status. You will notice three ellipses next to every proposal which you can select to expand options. Please note not all options will be available based on proposal status.
- View/Edit - View/Edit will open up the proposal for you to view details
- View/Edit will be shown for all proposals in Draft status
- View only will be shown for proposals which are Under Review, Ready for Sale and Sold
- You can still edit proposals that are Ready for Sale by clicking on View. If a proposal is Under Review, you will only be able to edit specific campaigns within the proposal.
- Proposals that are sold cannot be edited.
- Clone - Clone will allow you to duplicate the specific proposal. This will replicate every aspect of the chosen proposal but add “Clone” to the proposal name. This will open up the cloned proposal which you can make changes and edits to.
- Submit as I/O - Submit as an Insertion Order will only be an available option for proposals that have the status of Ready For Sale. Clicking this will open up an additional screen to approve, once a proposal is submitted as an order its status will change to Sold and you will not be able to make any changes to the proposal.